The position will be to support the Customer Service team, Sales Team and Agents in an insurance administration capacity and at the same time embracing the opportunity to learn how the insurance market operates and gain insurance skills to progress towards becoming either a Customer Service Advisor or Sales Advisor.
The favoured candidate will need to have a strong work ethic, good communication and organisational skills, be computer literate and work well within a friendly team along with a commitment to provide quality service.
- To assist in the administration of arranging a cross section of insurance policies
- To assist on-going maintenance of effective diary system, renewal logs and credit control chasers
- Use a Client Relationship Management System to document client contact and maximise cross selling opportunities
- Providing renewal review administration support
- Learning and understanding the insurance market through Continual Personal
- Development and support from colleagues
- Managing and scheduling appointments
- Engaging with our Underwriting Teams and Customers by telephone, letter, email and face to face