Opos Limited, based in Dumbarton, is an award-winning provider of financial services to clients across both the Utilities and Telecoms industry. Due to an exciting new opportunity we are looking to grow our team of telephone-based collections agents. What will you do?
- Inbound & outbound calls
- Offering solutions and advice to deal with customers’ financial situation
- Assessing a customer’s affordability
- Identify & manage vulnerable customers
- Taking payments and setting up payment plans
- Negotiating the settlement of outstanding customer debt
- Work towards performance and quality targets
- Manage customer accounts on the computer whilst speaking on the phone
What will I learn?
Structured training provided (1 -week training programme) You will be working towards your Modern Apprenticeship in Providing Financial Services at SCQF L5. This qualification covers areas such as banks and building societies, insurance, investment operations, financing and credit, debt collections, pensions, mortgage and financial planning, as well as general areas such as customer care and sales.
What qualification or qualities are required?
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement.
We are looking for polite, outgoing and professional individuals who enjoy interacting with people. We will consider all backgrounds, but we are particularly interested in candidates from any customer related or contact centre background.
The ideal candidate will be trustworthy, reliable, organised, able to problem solve under pressure, have good communication skills and be computer literate. It would be desirable for the candidate to be good with Microsoft products.
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in