- General Office Admin
- Tasks for the Company Director
- Answering calls and message taking
- Assisting the Property Management Department
- Checking and Signing Off Files when all documents are there, chase missing documents.
Supporting Financial Advisers in the provision of Advice to clients, by updating client files and providing timely portfolio summaries with information details for client meetings.
Key responsibilities include:
What I will learn:
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
Our Business Administration Level 3 apprenticeship standard consists of the following:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA) – conducted by an external provider (Portfolio, project, and panel interview)
The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
Desired Skills and Personal qualities:
- Communication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Bubbly personality, Reliable
- GCSE or equivalent Maths & English + 3 further subjects (Grade A*-C (4-9)) Essential
- Opportunity for a full-time position on completion of apprenticeship
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.