Supporting our sales departments with administrative duties, reporting to our Operations Manager and Sales Support Manager. You will work towards a level 3 business administration qualification.
Key responsibilities include:
Duties will include:
- Integrating with sales support processes to assist the sales team
- Maintaining the company database keeping information and documents accurate and complete
- Ensuring processes for sales and sales support are constantly improved and updated
- Upload new leads and sales opportunities to internal platforms
- Interacting with suppliers to obtain new leads and new sales related information
- Preparing and tendering electric and gas contracts
- Creating customer cost comparisons
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain energy pricing, following up with suppliers for pricing
- Dealing with gas and electricity meter registrations
- Terminating accounts
- All other task as assigned.
What Will You Learn:
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role
Desired Skills and Personal qualities:
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Creative
Possible full-time job after completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider:
We are currently expanding our team having recently moved into a new office, with a new break out area containing a pool table, table tennis table and games consoles. Other benefits include: Monthly Pizza nights Staff social evenings 30% discount at our local cafe on all products 28 days annual leave including bank holidays, plus half a day for every year completed Health insurance, including dental and optical cover and up to 50% discount on gym membership
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.