Supporting Financial Advisers in the provision of Advice to clients, by updating client files and providing timely portfolio summaries with information details for client meetings.
What Will You Learn:
- Reporting to the Managing Director and the Operational Manager, Weekly preparation of staff rotas
- Onboarding of new staff including inductions and designing bespoke training using our on-line systems.
- Dealing with staff holidays, any issues and complaints
- Maintaining a contact with clients to ensure complete satisfaction and dealing with any issues which arise
- Maintaining our health & safety procedures
- Maintaining and ensuring compliance with our ISO procedures
- Dealing with suppliers to organise work and receive feedback
- Attending meetings with the Managing Director including to new clients
Desired Skills and Personal qualities:
Outstanding people skills is a must-the ability to listen and empathise
Strong initiative and intelligence- to be able to grasp new concepts quickly and offer solutions
The ability to “think out of the box” and not be afraid to put forward ideas
Strong administration skills and the ability to manage even tedious tasks as they are equally important to the larger tasks
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade A-C/8-4) Essential
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.