What will the apprentice be doing?
This will be via on the job training and formal training sessions to establish knowledge and understanding.
To attend regular meetings with their supervisor and assessor and attend training sessions as required to successfully achieving an apprenticeship qualification in Business Administration.
To efficiently undertake basic administrative duties which may include the following duties as directed:
- Data input, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties as required
- To deal with internal and external post
- To provide reception cover as and when required
- To download body worn camera’s when required
- To provide body worn camera footage when required
- To accurately record any camera footage supplied in line with company policy and procedures
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- To meet and greet visitors as required
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- Attend and take part in meetings & regular reviews with manager
- To complete all training and assessments as required on time
- Any other appropriate duties as required by Line manager