The Carshalton branch is looking for an apprentice to learn first-hand from their team of industry professionals. If you are a confident, driven individual, ready to thrive in the property industry this is the apprenticeship for you.
Key responsibilities include:
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Dealing with sales and letting enquiries
- Accompanying applicants on property viewings.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all properties
- Assisting in property management
- Carrying out property inspections
What Will You Learn:
Junior estate agent Level 2
English and Maths:
Apprentices need to achieve level 1 English and Maths and take the test for level 2 prior to taking their end point assessment
Professional Body and Progression:
Apprentices who successfully complete this apprenticeship may be eligible to apply for student membership of the following:
NAEA Propertymark (now incorporating the professional bodies formerly known as National Association of Estate Agents, Institute of Commercial and Business Agents and National Association of Valuers and Auctioneers).
Desired Skills and Personal qualities:
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills
Permanent employment / opportunity for apprenticeship progression
Things to consider:
Permanent employment/ opportunity for apprenticeship progression. Driver required with own vehicle due to the nature of the role. Elements of lone working (18+ required)
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.