- Support the HR Advisors and HR Engagement & Development Lead
- Enter new personal data records and amend existing records on the HRIS ensuring this is done accurately and in a timely manner
- Issue probation and change of role review letters, reference letters and any other ad hoc paperwork as required
- Process all invoices, private medical insurance and season ticket loan requests
- Develop a good knowledge of the work of the HR Department, and of IMechE policies and procedures to be able to deal with queries in an efficient and confident manner
- Maintain personal files for all employees, ensuring they are up to date and accurate
- Maintain org charts and other internal documents
- Be involved with or lead HR projects as required
- Provide general administrative support for the HR Director and wider HR Team
- Provide cover for HR Team at times of annual leave or other absence
What I will learn:
Level 3 Apprentice HR Administrator Standard.
- The employers are keen to drive up professionalism and standards within HR so the Assessment Plan contains suggested qualifications/units that employers can use to ensure robust technical knowledge.
- Apprentices without Level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to completion of their Apprenticeship.
- Link to professional registration and progression.
The successful apprentice may be eligible to apply for Associate membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) or any other professional body that recognises this apprenticeship within its membership criteria (membership is subject to the professional bodies own membership requirements).
- It forms the foundation of a career within the profession, giving the base for further development through a career path within an organisation and/or through the HR Consultant/Partner apprenticeship. The apprentice can choose to stay within core HR or diversify into one of the specialist areas of HR.