L3 Financial Administration Apprenticeship
This is an 18 months programme in total, incorporating 15 months on programme learning and 3 months for End Point Assessment. There is a technical qualification attached to this standard which is comprises of CF1 and LP2. These will be delivered every month via the learner’s trainer; all examinations need to be passed prior to being able to go through Gateway to complete the End Point Assessment.
Once the learner passes through Gateway to complete the End Point Assessment the learner will complete a panel interview/viva and this will be a supported by their trainer with a portfolio of evidence and project.
Requirements and prospects:
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- The candidate will have the potential to progress through the administration functions within the business from Administrator to Senior Administrator or Paraplanner with the option of becoming an Adviser
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider:
An exciting opportunity to join a long-established Wealth Management firm dedicated to quality service to clients and the development of staff through comprehensive industry recognised training. If you are looking to start a career with the potential of a rewarding, well paid future and possess the enthusiasm, commitment and drive needed, please apply today. You will benefit from a supportive and understanding team who all recognise the benefit of continuous professional development. Commitment to helping people to develop through ongoing training and mentoring from experienced staff. Providing a defined career progression pathway in an industry that is growing with skilled staff in demand.
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.