Are you a confident, driven individual, ready to thrive in the property industry? You will be assisting in the day to day running of a busy estate agent where the ideal candidate will learn new skills, support the team and management whilst gaining an industry-recognised qualification with Babington.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering the phone and dealing with property enquiries
- Booking viewings and valuations
- Registering applicant details onto a database
- Producing sales particulars and window cards
- General office duties
- Assist with uploading properties to online portals
- Support the team with all administrative tasks
- Maintain regular vendor and potential purchaser contact
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all properties being marketed to maximise sales opportunities
- Keeping the client and third-party firms updated weekly
- Supporting and strengthening online social media presence
Level 2 Junior Estate Agent Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- From day 1, you will receive high quality training. You will work towards obtaining a Junior Estate Agent qualification with an experienced mentor who will be on hand to support you for the duration of your apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- Future employment with the company and apprenticeship progression upon completion.
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider:
- Driver required with access to their own vehicle due to the nature of the role As there are elements of lone working you will all need to be 18+.
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.