Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
Our Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship consists of the following:
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
- End-Point Assessment (EPA) conducted by an external provider (Portfolio, Project, and Structured Interview)
Requirements and prospects:
Desired skills and Personal qualities:
Knowledge of Adobe suits
Skills in Microsoft Office
Knowledge of WordPress
Confident on all social media
Motivated and self-driven
- Future employment with the company and apprenticeship progression.
GCSE or equivalent Maths, English, and IT. (Grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)) Essential
Wednesday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00. In line with business needs, this vacancy is less than 30 hours per week. The overall duration of the apprenticeship is therefore extended accordingly.
Total hours per week: 22.5
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.