Are you looking for an exciting apprenticeship where no day is the same? At White Space Lettings we aim to provide a tailored, bespoke facilities management service, which is specifically suited to the needs of our individual clients. You will gain a Business Administration Level 3 qualification through Babington.
Key responsibilities include:
Working in a Facilities management environment as a career choice offers many opportunities and an interesting and diverse working life where no two days are ever the same. It is challenging, interesting and has a vital importance to the functionality of many businesses.
The role will include various property management duties with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship.
The role will include some of the following areas:
- Administering minor works
- Administering routine maintenance contracts
- Administering various H&S reports across the portfolio
- Obtaining quotations from contractors and quotes for clients
- Instructing and liaising with contractors
- Actioning works and reporting on the findings of reactive and planned maintenance
- Attending meetings as required
- Handling insurance claims
- Answering the phone with strong customer service
- Deal with property owners, lettings managers and tenants’ queries verbally and in written form
- Updating the company knowledge-based systems
- Preparing quotes
What will I learn?
- Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
- The 6 hours a week will be conducted online, within your office, one day a week to receive a Business Administration Level 3 qualification.
Requirements and prospects:
Desired skills and Personal qualities:
Attention to detail
Problem solving skills
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
- Opportunity to progress into a Business Administration full time role
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.