Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
In addition, the apprenticeship will be delivered primarily on our online platform, Babington Online and you will receive full support from our dedicated team of Training Advisors via workshops, webinars and regularly scheduled reviews, conducted by Skype and/or Phone.
Our Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship programme consists of the following:
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
- End-Point Assessment (EPA) conducted by an external provider (Presentation or project, interview and knowledge test)
The End-Point Assessment (EPA) is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
Requirements and prospects:
Customer care skills
Attention to detail
- Future employment with the company and apprenticeship progression
GCSE or equivalent 5 GCSEs (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate’s journey and register for job alerts here.