Working in social media and digital marketing is an exciting area, in which you can develop a huge range of skills. There really is no ‘code’ to follow, but there are a few things that all social media jobs should involve.
Supporting Financial Advisers in the provision of Advice to clients, by updating client files and providing timely portfolio summaries with information details for client meetings.
Key responsibilities include:
You can join a leading, expanding thriving and fast-paced estate agent, based in the Croydon area, as an Apprentice administrator. Suitable candidates will have a vibrant and outgoing personality, and be confident in dealing with customers of all ages.
Duties to include:
- Updating spreadsheets and CRM systems
- Place, coordinate and update orders
- Answering calls and dealing with enquiries
- Assisting with generating new & repeat business
- Collate and verify identification for clients
- Mail merging letters
- General administerial duties
- Creating brochures and uploading property details to web portals
What Will You Learn:
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard
Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
End-Point Assessment (EPA) conducted by an external provider
Desired Skills and Personal qualities:
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade Grade A-C/8-4) Essential
- The candidate will have the ability to progress to being a full time member of staff. We currently have one former apprentice heading towards her 2nd full year with the company. There is also the possibility changing roles and becoming a member of the sales ream.
Things to consider:
At Truuli, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people – and what’s more – we love the differences that make each person who they are and we support you and encourage those differences to make you the best person you can be. Truuli are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us.
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.