We are the largest provider of legal education in the UK and in 2016, we opened our leading Business School. With a rich heritage and a reputation for innovation and contemporary teaching practices, we continuously focus on developing the best legal and business minds. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to progress your career in Business Administration.
- Working as part of the CLT Scotland team, providing an excellent standard of customer service and assisting with the smooth operation of the department.
- Ensuring effective and high-quality administrative support is provided for all courses.
- Promoting and sustaining a constructive, supportive and friendly working relationship with all customers, external and internal, immediate and senior management and other work colleagues.
- Providing comprehensive information to all clients and potential clients in a friendly and informative manner via telephone, email and, occasionally, face to face.
- This role will respond directly to client enquires received via telephone and email.
- The role will advise on the availability and suitability of available learning and development and, where appropriate, guide the client through the booking process.
- The role will provide administrative support relating to client activity including: creation of files; data entry; maintaining records of attendance; coordinating bookings; responding to emails; and producing reports.
- This role will audit and amend self-service bookings within the bookings system to ensure accuracy of data and that correct billing information is applied.
In addition to the responsibilities listed above, the job holder may be required to perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
What will I learn?
Along with the full company induction and training you will be working towards a Business Administration SVQ. The SCQF Level 6 Business Administration apprenticeship is designed to equip those working in business and administration with the skills and knowledge they need to demonstrate competence in their job role. Learners on this programme have a broad range of activities with significant complexity, responsibility and autonomy.
What qualifications or qualities are required?
- You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement.
- Educated to SCQF Level 5 (or equivalent) in Maths and English. Customer interaction,provision of service, excellent numerical skills, excellent customer service skills, IT proficiency, excellent communication skills, excellent organisational skills, A positive attitude,the ability to listen and follow instructions, work as part of a team, work independently.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work, display discretion and maintain confidentiality. Strong attention to detail, proactive, self-motivated.
- Must be available to answer customer telephone enquires between 9am-5pm Monday – Friday.
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.