We recently sat down with Nicole, a Level 3 Business Administration apprentice who works at Babington’s HO, to find out how she’s finding her apprenticeship experience so far!
Supporting Financial Advisers in the provision of Advice to clients, by updating client files and providing timely portfolio summaries with information details for client meetings.
Key responsibilities include:
- Use Excel spreadsheets to summarise the daily contract figures and providing a breakdown.
- Use Excel spreadsheets to maintain a daily performance record.
- Preparation of daily summary reports and email management
- General administrative duties
- To complete and file all relevant documentation in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain the highest standard of personal hygiene and appearance at all times ensuring uniform is clean and smart in appearance when on duty.
- Communicate in a professional and courteous manner when dealing with members of the team
- To keep abreast of legislative and other changes that may affect the operation of this contract.
- To contribute to corporate initiatives as required.
- To ‘cascade’ information to all members of staff and maintain good communications throughout the contract.
- Adhere to Health and Safety requirements and best practice at all times.
- Ensure that the Company’s Equal Opportunity Policy is fully implemented at all times.
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the nature and grade of the post as necessary or as requested.
- You may be required to perform other duties within your capabilities.
- To monitor incoming call and emails and passing queries to relevant managers.
- Diary management and organisation of meetings, ensuring effective time management of appointments
- To prepare/collate documentation for meetings
- To take minutes at the meetings and distribute across the management
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Co-ordinating meeting room bookings
- Inputting of Payroll
- Any/Other duties suitable for role
What Will You Learn:
Business Administrator Level 3
Desired Skills and Personal qualities:
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade A-C/8-4) Essential
- It’s envisaged they will stay with APCOA and develop their skills further.
Things to consider:
The successful candidates will receive full training and the support required to achieve their apprenticeship. We also offer access to our company benefits site where you can make saving on everyday purchasing.
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.