Supporting Financial Advisers in the provision of Advice to clients, by updating client files and providing timely portfolio summaries with information details for client meetings.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing paperwork on Dext and publishing to cloud accounting
- Bookkeeping (bank reconciliation, maintaining ledgers) on cloud
accounting software (mainly quickbooks & Xero)
- Taking phone calls and requesting information from clients
- Dealing with administrative tasks such as opening and forwarding mail to
What will I learn?
L3 AAT Modern Apprenticeship
The AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting covers a range of foundation accounting and finance skills in five mandatory units:
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Using Accounting Software
- Work Effectively in Finance (this forms part of the Foundation Synoptic assessment exam).
Requirements and prospects:
- Desired skills and Personal qualities:Enthusiasm, accuracy and a sharp eye for detail will be essential.
- Comfortable working as part of a team but also able to perform to your own initiative when required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable communicating clearly both verbally and in writing.
- You’ll be confident in your own judgement and skills, but also able to know when it’s necessary to call upon the help and expertise of others.
- It is essential that you have strong organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure in a busy and demanding environment to strict timescales will be fundamental.
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade C/3 or above) Essential
- Applicants must be school or college leaver.
- Once you’ve found a role you’re interested in, simply click the apply button and fill out the form
- One of our team will then be in touch to talk to you a bit more about your aspirations and what happens next
- If you want to be really proactive, you can also email us your CV here quoting the role you’re interested in
You can read more about the candidate journey and register for job alerts here.